UK Education Data
Access to the best quality schools data is vital for a successful plan for marketing to schools in the UK. In order to email teachers and key decision makers in schools across the UK, you need current, reliable data.
Our data accuracy guarantee, and a 12 strong team of data managers updating and cleansing our education data on a daily basis mean that your education marketing strategy will have the best possible impact.
With data for over 421,000 teachers and decision makers in all UK Schools (29,934 as of December 2017), we can work with you to create a bespoke schools database that is right for your marketing needs.
Your Schools Data:
- Is updated on a daily basis and, crucially, is supplied to you in REAL TIME via your education data dashboard
- Is covered by an accuracy guarantee of 97% for email data and 99% for postal data
- Gives you freedom to choose from 105 different job titles across all UK schools. Take a look at who we collect data for
- Contains post, telephone and email addresses. View an education database sample
- Allows you to see key supplementary data, such as numbers on roll, religious affiliation, which can assist with segmenting your campaigns
Selected Data Counts
We collect data for 105 job titles across UK Schools. Below is a selection of the most popular decision makers we collect data for.
You can also view the full list here.
*Counts updated December 2017*
Need More Information?
Alternatively, call us on 01257 460036 and one of the team will be happy to help you start your education marketing.